WE GO BEYOND THE CALL
We go beyond just the phone call. We take customer satisfaction to the next level by becoming trusted advisors. Furthermore, we have been called by Jesus and must use His call in serving our employees and customers. This Mission keeps all associates (employees) focused on the same goals. Our Mission empowers associates to direct their efforts toward achieving our Vision.
We will be trusted advisors who are God-honoring, Ownership-Minded, and Profit-Sensitive all of the time.
We are trusted advisors who have intimate knowledge of our customers’ needs and business. Our customers think of us first for any solution and become advocates for Atlantic Wireless.
God is being honored as the company’s values are daily rooted in Jesus. Atlantic Wireless is God’s business. We operate on biblical principles like integrity, trust, and serving others. Therefore, we are here to manage His company with excellence. (John 9:4)
Our associates are good stewards of the company’s resources. We act responsibly by treating the business as our own.
Associates understand how their actions impact the net income of the business. Associates grow the business by increasing revenue while controlling expenses in a culture of continuous improvement.
Our Core Values
FUN, INTEGRITY, RESPECTFUL, RELENTLESS
These are the core values of the company that each associate is expected to live into. Values give clarity, conviction, and confidence. The words “FUN”, “INTEGRITY”, “RESPECTFUL” AND “RELENTLESS” mean something different to everyone. So, in the pursuit of aligned communication, we polled our associates and asked them what the behaviors of each of our four core values are. We then use them to describe what it looks like to behave like that particular value. How well our associates exhibit the behaviors of our values is measured using an annual 360-degree behavior assessment. The behaviors of the core values are the most important part of the values. If you are behaving with these specific behaviors then you are living into the core values of the company. These are the actions that are expected of all associates and upheld as the model performance standards.
Our people are FUN. We are optimistic and have lots of energy. We are enthusiastic about serving our customers and one another. We enjoy what we do. (Proverbs 12:25, Proverbs 15:13, Proverbs 17:22)
Behaviors of FUN:
- Brings energy to the workplace.
- Has a positive attitude.
- Encourages others.
- Enjoys what they do.
- Is enthusiastic about serving our customers.
Our foundation is INTEGRITY. Accordingly, we value honest and trustworthy relationships. To our customers, we pledge to provide them with what is in their best interest. To our employees, we pledge to operate in an ethical manner. (Proverbs 21:2, Romans 3: 21-24, Proverbs 3: 1-2, Luke 12:48)
Behaviors of INTEGRITY:
- Tells the truth regardless of circumstances.
- Holds things in confidence when entrusted in them.
- Maintains a high standard of personal conduct even when pressured to compromise.
- Takes personal accountability for results.
- I can trust this associate to represent my interests even if I’m not present.
Our style is RESPECTFUL. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We trust other team members and value the unique, God-given abilities that each brings to the workplace. (Matthew 5: 43-48, Luke 6: 30-36, James1: 19-20)
Behaviors of RESPECTFUL:
- Listens attentively without interrupting.
- Leads by example, being positive and approachable.
- Exhibits ownership by always supporting the decisions of their manager.
- Motivates team members to cooperate and help each other.
- Addresses conflict and disagreement without personally attacking others.
Our passion is RELENTLESS. We have an unwavering commitment to provide our customers with the best service possible. We listen to our customers and are determined to satisfy their needs. (Proverbs 6: 10-11, Matthew 25:23, Proverbs 24: 30-32)
Behaviors of RELENTLESS:
- Is willing to go the extra mile.
- This associate is inspiring.
- Anticipates and overcomes obstacles before they become a crisis.
- Takes timely and corrective action for unsatisfactory performance.
- Do not waste their own time and company resources.